MagNeuro magnesium features the same forms of magnesium found in Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate) – the only form of magnesium proven in animal studies to cross the blood-brain barrier. Boosting the brain’s magnesium level is vital to healthy cognition, which includes long- and short-term memory, learning, stress management, and sleep.
Mag Neuro Supports:
- Stress Management
- Healthy Cognition
Serving Size: Approx. 1 Scoop (~2.5g)
Servings Per Container: About 30
$51.98 — or $46.79 / month
Single Nutrient Supplements
Single nutrient supplements are designed to support those with deficiencies or those needing a boost in specific nutrients.
It’s long been established that vitamin D is extremely important for bone health, but in recent years it has been recognized as a key regulator in immune function as well, with evidence to suggest vitamin D as a regulator of gastrointestinal inflammation (Source). Studies show that up to 30-40% who suffer from IBD also have Vitamin D deficiency, low levels are associated with increased disease activity, and vitamin D may have a positive impact on the gut microbiota (Source).
Ultimately, adequate vitamin D is associated with:
- Improved and reduced frequency of IBD symptoms
- Decreased risk for flares
- Reduced risk of IBD onset, particularly in Crohn’s Disease
- Regulation of immune function
- Reduced permeability of intestinal immune cells
- Improved gut barrier function
- Attuned intestinal microbiota
- Improved bone and muscle function
- Decreased risk of colorectal cancer
MagNeuro consists of:
- Magnesium L-Threonate (as Magtein®): This form of magnesium is said to increase neural concentrations of magnesium to a greater degree than other forms, thus improving memory and learning functions (Source).
- Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate: Well-absorbed due to its increased water solubility (Source, Source), may help with migraines, chronic pain, and depression.
- TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate: Absorbed in a different part of the intestines than other forms, making it very bioavailable (Source)
Glutamine invokes an anti-inflammatory response by decreasing inflammatory production of cytokines. Also helps create more glutathione, one of the body’s most valuable antioxidants. Glutamine has a protective nature for gastrointestinal mucosa cells and helps repair gut permeability (leakiness). (Source, Source)
Feel the Love
Subscriber benefits, like auto-shipments and automatic savings
Support team made up of real humans reachable by phone or email